Explore like a local with confidence
Travelling with Wunderlust Australia is knowing that you can holiday with confidence with us and on board our luxury coaches.
How to manage your own wellbeing on tour
Guests should follow the advice of the state’s Chief Health Officer and stay at home if they are unwell. If you need to cancel your tour booking, please contact us and refer to our tour Terms and Conditions on our website at the very bottom of this page.
For your wellbeing and those of your fellow travellers, we ask you to ensure you maximise the distance from other passengers in line with social distancing advice. We’ll help with this once you’re on board our coach.
Where appropriate and possible, we provide passengers with opportunities to use hand sanitiser aboard our tours. We also encourage all our guests to practice good hygiene such as below when travelling with us.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or using the toilet. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- Ensure a distance of at least 1.5 metres is kept between yourself and others.
- Where possible, please load your own luggage.
We're keeping our coaches as safe as possible for you
All hard surfaces on the coach are wiped down using hospital grade disinfectants. We also fumigate our coaches along with their air conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected.
All the coach’s touch surfaces are sanitised and wiped down, which includes driver cab, all hard surfaces, steering wheel, money tray, console, driver’s door, etc.
If you suspect you may have COVID-19, please call the dedicated hotline on 1800 675 398.
If you have any further questions about travelling safely on any of our tours, please get in touch.